Through the power of supportive friendships, Compeer serves as a bridge to enhanced wellness and community integration for those with social and emotional barriers.
- breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee coupons
- cologne, jewelry, wallets (new) for men or women
- digital cameras (new or used)
- paperbacks (new) for men or women
- passes: concerts, movie/theater, sporting events
- toys or books for youth ages 4 to 18, (new) ($5 to $15 range, for holiday gifts)
- winter gloves and knit hats (new) for men or women
Training and ongoing support are provided.
Our most urgent need is for volunteers/mentors
to be matched with the adults, youth, and veterans in our programs. Matches spend four hours per month together engaging in mutually enjoyable events and activities.
For information, please call (585) 546-8280 or visit our website: www.compeerrochester.org.