Mission: to create programs and opportunities that are relevant to the lives and struggles of the participants that will break the cycle of poverty and oppression that holds them down and keeps them from reaching their full potential. Programs benefit youth and individuals where they will seek training to find employment, focusing on career development and education for the entire family. We will serve all participants within Monroe County.
For details, see our website mission statement.
- air hoses
- arts and crafts for kids
- carpenter hand tools
- extension ladders, step ladders
- gardening tools for kids' garden
- household furnishings
- iMac computers or laptops
- Miscrosoft Office 2007 books and manuals (20)
- office chairs for our 10-computer workstation
- office paper and supplies
- paint (interior)
- power tools
- toner cartridge for Lexmark X4650 printer
- transportation: full-size bus or passenger van
- work truck and trailers
Computer lab monitors (2).
Youth volunteer coordinators (2).