Melissa’s Living Legacy Teen Cancer Foundation is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping teens live with cancer through resources, support, and advocacy. The Rochester-area-based Teens Living Cancer program provides regular weekly activities for teens, both in the midst of treatment and beyond it. Our vision is that all teens with cancer have opportunities for life-affirming experiences throughout each stage of their disease.
- copy paper, white and multi-colored
- envelopes for 5x7-inch greeting cards
- filing cabinet
- gas cards, grocery cards
- gift cards: Target, Walmart
- iPads (for loaning to in-patient teens)
- iPod Touch (for raffle prize)
- monetary donations
- paper shredder (new)
- postage stamps
- printable address labels
- water cooler/dispenser, freestanding
- yoga mats
Help with special events.