Serving children from all walks of life, ages 18 months
through 12 years of age, with programs for toddlers and preschoolers, a universal
pre-K program, before- and after-school programs, summer camp, an inclusion
program for children with developmental disabilities, and family childcare.
- art supplies for classroom
- basketballs, baseballs, playground & soccer balls
- batteries (any size)
- binders, 3-ring (clean), (1/2-inch, 1-inch, 2-inch)
- CD player
- computers (new) for children
- computer software, preschool
- copy paper
- display case (for clothing, trophies, caps)
- dress-up clothes (clean and safe): ties, scarves, hats, gloves, old jewelry, old keys
- gardening tools (real and pretend)
- iPad, iPod touch
- laundry baskets
- office supplies: paper, legal pads, manila file folders, dividers, hanging file folders, etc.
- passes to the Strong Museum
- postage stamps
- SD cards
- sandwich board
- sports equipment: T-Ball, bats, bases, gloves, lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks, sleds
- tickets to community preschool plays and music events
- winter hats, gloves, scarves for toddlers through school-age children
Children's library assistant.
Office support clerk.
Art direction/graphic artist.
Special events volunteer.
Classroom volunteers to assist children with dressing, reading, hand washing, playing, singing, dancing; assist teachers with cleanup and small tasks. Between 10:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Two to four hours would be helpful.