Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester
840 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607
Contact: Holly Anderson, Connie Zeller
Dedicated to provide support to those touched by a diagnosis of breast cancer, to make access to information and care a priority through education and advocacy, and to empower women and men to participate fully in decisions relating to breast cancer.
- books about breast cancer for women, men, children, families (2010 or later)
- books about endometrial, ovarian, cervical, fallopian, or other GYN cancers (2010 or later)
- books about prostate and testicular cancers (2010 or later)
- Burt's Bees stick Lip Balm (sealed), Aveeno Lotion (unscented)
- computer paper, white
- display case (large), glass for merchandise
- fleece throws/blankets, lap quilts
- gift cards: Wegmans, Tops, DiBella's, Staples, Target, Barnes & Noble, pizza, etc. for our PALS pack and program supplies
- hand truck/dolly
- journals for writing
- note cards
- paper products: napkins, cups for hot and cold beverages, small and medium plates (no Styrofoam products)
- sleeping masks, lavender or unscented only
- tea: black pekoe, green, herbal, and flavored, in unopened boxes or tins
- thank-you cards
- Office assistance.
- Special events and programs: e.g., walk-run, gala, golf tournament.
- Health fairs, festivals.
- Mentor program.
Please call or email for current needs.